The owner of the website www.forexero.com, also known as “the Website,” is forexero.com (“the Company,” “Forexero,” or “we”). We are dedicated to upholding your right to privacy and recognize that you want to keep your data secure, private, and discrete. This Privacy Statement explains how we gather, store, and utilize data on users of the Service to assist you in making decisions about whether and how to use the Service.
authorization to use information
What kind of data do we gather?
You provide us with two different sorts of data and information:
- Non-Personal Information – We retain certain non-personally identifiable information (“Non-Personal Information”), including your approximate geolocation, web request, browser type, browser language, URLs of web pages you visit before or after visiting our website, click numbers, landing page numbers, pages viewed and the order of those pages, and time spent on pages. This data is gathered and stored for security purposes, as well as to audit usage patterns statistically, audit our affiliates, and determine payments to third parties.
- Personal Information – Information that may be private or sensitive is referred to as “Personal Information,” and examples include your name, gender, phone number, email address or mailing address, and IP address. Your complete name, email address, password, and phone number are collected from you when you register an account (“Account”) on the Website, which is necessary to use some features of the Service.
What is the purpose for gathering this data?
Users may be required to fill out a form with their personal information in order to use our services. Unless the fields are denoted with an asterisk, answers to inquiries requesting personal information are not required. Receiving the services and information we offer through the Site does not require you to submit the information required in the registration form’s optional sections (unless otherwise indicated in the registration form). We might not be able to completely provide the requested information or services, however, if necessary fields are left blank or inaccurate Personal Information is provided.
We gather the information provided above in order to provide you with a better service. Non-Personal Information is gathered for research and statistical purposes, to enable us to develop, customize, and improve the Service based on your preferences, usage, and interactions with the Service, to process your information requests, and to deliver the most pertinent products and services to you.
In order to gather user data, we work with third parties and cookies. Your Personal Information is gathered so that we can offer you the services, functionalities, deals, and promotional materials that we or our marketing partners believe you’ll find interesting.
Your personal information also enables us to offer you technical help in addition to the aforementioned.
Who else is given access to this data?
Within our corporate family, we reserve the right to disclose or transfer information, including Personal Information.
When necessary to deliver, maintain, or enhance our services and operation, we also divulge Personal and Non-Personal Information to third parties. This is the case with affiliates and third-party advertisers; we share your information with them so they may send you offers and adverts they or we believe you’ll find interesting.
Your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information is disclosed to:
- Any third parties that provide services to the Company in connection with the operation of the Website;
- Any auditors, contractors, or other advisers auditing any of the Company’s business processes;
- Any potential buyers or investors in the Company.
- Third parties include those that provide email services and data verifiers that enable us to offer you our Service.
Any processing carried out by any of our third-party service providers (collectively, “Recipients”) shall, where required by law, be governed by a data processing agreement in the form required by law, preserving any and all of your statutory rights to data protection and requiring the Recipients to respect the Personal Information and handle it in accordance with the applicable laws. The Recipients are obligated to keep your information private and to use your Personal Information solely to carry out the aforementioned services and for other purposes specified by Forexero.
If we have a strong cause to think it’s required, we may additionally divulge your Personal Information and other data in unique circumstances if it’s necessary to:
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, policy violations, or technical issues.
- Enforce the terms of this privacy statement or any other agreements you have with forexero, including looking into potential violations.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, its partners, affiliates, users, or the general public.
The gathering and processing of Personal Information is done so that we can deliver the Service to you, market to you about goods and services we believe you’ll find interesting, and accomplish other goals outlined in this privacy statement. The Company will keep your information for as long as we think it’s required in order to manage and offer our services.
Access, correction, revocation, and objection rights
By sending forexero a written request using our Contact Us page, you have the right to seek access to, correction of, updating, or objecting to the use of your Personal Information. Your demands will be attended to promptly and expertly.
Security and discre
The server where this data is to be held has the required, industry-standard security measures to prevent accidental or illegal destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure, or access. The Company protects your Personal Information with strict secrecy. It should be noted that you provide this information at your own risk because we are unable to fully guarantee its security against unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or destruction.
Links to other websites
The Service and any online technologies we integrate into or use on other third-party websites are the only things covered by this privacy statement. Linked third-party websites to our Website are not covered by the Policy. We suggest you to carefully read any privacy policies that third-party websites or services may have since they may have their own privacy practices. A website or service that has a link to it is not being recommended in any way by this website. It’s possible for third-party websites to provide materials or offerings that are unlawful, improper, or offensive to some users. We advise you to read and comprehend the privacy policies, terms, and conditions, as well as the warranties for purchased goods, of such third party websites and services before using them or before making a purchase. You freely and consciously accept any risks associated with utilizing third-party websites to make purchases of goods and services. You understand and agree that we will not be held responsible in any way for your use of these third-party websites.
In the event of a change in control, consolidation, merger, acquisition, or reorganization, we may transfer or assign your information to any third party without providing you with any prior notice or requesting your permission. You understand that we might not have any control over how your personal information is used or transferred in the case of bankruptcy, insolvency, or receivership.
Changes to GDPR
new potential consumer data collection list.